找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 3985|回复: 1

Forwarded---Craving VS Lead a life

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-24 14:22:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
As we said the real dirtiness is Three-Poison. And the first poison is craving. What if one is infected with craving? Not only it’ll hurt oneself, but other human beings, animals, earth, moon and other planets, just like the spread of the pestilence. While the opposite will ask, “How can I lead a life without cravings?” I think it is also a question of many people ‘cause I was asked lots of times. This is my answer, “How do people like me lead our lives without cravings?” Here is an example.
A Lay Buddhist used to tell me, “Master, I will keep on learning Buddhism lessons but the premise is I can’t live without my wife. Without her, I can survive.” In my point of view, this is a patient of heavily infected with cravings. Take me as an example, I was sent to monastery when I was a kid, and began to learn all kinds of vows and sutras since then. In my mind such ideas like the lay Buddhist’s will never pop up. In case the way he is leading his life may benefit all the beings, I may consider. But as a matter of fact, it doesn’t turn out to be so. He is leading his life in a direction of craving, without which he can’t live anymore. And he is just a miniature of the majority. Quite on the contrary, my life style becomes the minority. But thanks to this minority, that the majority can obtain the opportunity to immune from the infectious disease. And for the sake of this opportunity, I’d love to dedicate all myself to it. If only I was given the chance, I prefer to learn how you live, how you think and to experience your daily life details.
发表于 2015-9-25 08:44:54 | 显示全部楼层
Pay homage to our master. And share the rejoice of Bro ZangLong.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|班玛陈来藏传佛教文化交流中心

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 02:57 , Processed in 0.158014 second(s), 20 queries .