找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 4433|回复: 0

Forwarded-Karma VS Split-second

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-29 14:29:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Some entrepreneurs came to me and told me that they are very successful at their career but not in their education to their kids. ‘Cause they were tortured by their kids who are suffering from affectional problems. At the very beginning, they came to me for worship to God, for they believe that their problems can be solved just by bowing and praying. I told them definitely not. Why? On one hand, it’s Karma, or causes and effects. They have to suffer from the effects resulted from the causes they have planted. But if the story ends here, there is no wisdom and compassion shown in it. On the other hand, it’s a good cause that they came to me. Why? There lies a thought in their minds that they are asking for help from Buddha and they wish their problems can be dealt with the compassion, the wisdom and the power of Buddha. Such a thought in such a while is clean and there is no interruption of cravings. Where does such purity or cleanness come from? Neither from Buddha, nor from me. Where on earth? I would say from the pure nature of the Buddhahood that lies in every being, and the power under such pure nature can help them to solve the problems. As it goes in the Sutra, “A span of split-second is named as one thought-moment, and twenty thought-moments is called one instant, twenty instants is called a fillip-moment.” That is to say the purity in a span of split-second is the origin of all the goods. As a matter of fact, most people are driven by cravings all the time, there is escape from it for a second. Even though they are chanting sutras and mantras, they are still heading in the direction of cravings. How to acquire such pure span of split-second? I read lots of mantras every day, not aiming at killing others, but at killing my desires, and such desires are my bad habits. In case one bad thought pops up in my mind during the chanting, I would pray to the Three Treasures to kill me immediately for it will do harm to the sentient beings. By doing so, I won’t pollute the surroundings, and I won’t fall down life after life, kalpa after kalpa, and most of all it will build up a solid start for my next life.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|班玛陈来藏传佛教文化交流中心

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 06:29 , Processed in 0.091707 second(s), 20 queries .