班玛陈来藏传佛教文化交流中心

找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 4987|回复: 1

Foreword of The World of My perfect teacher (Reprinted)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-6-22 20:19:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Jia-me Gyal-wai Nyu-gu, who was one of the eminent disciples of Jig-me Ling-pa, the exponent of Dzog-pa Chen-po Long-chen Nying-thig, gave an oral instruction on Long-chen Nying-thig and his disciple Dza Pal-trul Rinpoche transcribed it, giving it the title: KUNSANG LA-MAI ZHAL-LUNG.

It is said in the Great Perfection teachings that one cannot become enlightened through a contrived mind; rather, the basic mind is to be identified, in relation to which all phenomena are to be understood as the sport of the mind, One then familiarises oneself continuously and one-pointedly with this is it is not sufficient merely to read books; one needs the full preparatory practice of the Nying-ma system and, in addition, the special teaching of a qualified Nying-ma master as well as his blessings, The student must also have accumulated great merit. That is why great Nying-ma-pa masters like Jig-me Ling-pa and Do-drup-chen worked so hard.

Translation of such works containing the Dzog-chen preliminaries will be immense value these days. I congratulate the Padmakara Translation Group for having produced this work in English and French. I am sure this authentic preliminary work will bendfit all those who are interested in Dzog-chen.
发表于 2010-6-23 10:35:07 | 显示全部楼层
I can only follow suit here. Look forward to the following parts of My Perfect Teacher or Great Perfection Preliminaries. Maybe in the future, we can reprint it in English by ourselves.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|班玛陈来藏传佛教文化交流中心

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 18:51 , Processed in 0.106055 second(s), 20 queries .