注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 3755|回复: 2

保定附中演讲《我为什么学佛》英文版14班1组----- 王源灏

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-4-27 22:29:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Why we learn the Buddhism
When I first arrived the temple in my middle school , I remembered the trip like the families trip , we went to the one of the four famous Buddhist mountain WUTAI mountain ( Shan xi province).In my mind at that time , the buddhas like the rainbow flower in the fairy tales . when I told the wish in my heart the buddhas can make truth in my life . My mum taught me how to pray .
Recently I have met some of masters from Qinghai or Sichuan province and I learn a bit of the theories like a little angle of iceberg. Every masters told me bodhictta-samutapada is foundation when you began to learn Buddhism .what is the bodhictta-samutapada ? everyone can understand by themselves . I can say the bodhictta-samutapada is control and balance heart. When my heart balance I look all of things is good. On the contrary my heart is imbalance I look everything happen is angry or deprecation. Learn the Buddhism is give every a balance heart and positive power. Saving the suffers in the sea of bitterness .
发表于 2014-4-28 21:14:09 | 显示全部楼层
Be grateful to see a post in English after such a long time. One tip is maybe you can post more in English Cornor in the future. I couldn't say I can really understand the logic out of your comments, but happy to see that Buddhism Dharma did melt into your mind. Let's start from precious human boday, impermanence of life, sufferings of reincanation and cause and effects.
发表于 2014-4-28 21:14:12 | 显示全部楼层
Be grateful to see a post in English after such a long time. One tip is maybe you can post more in English Cornor in the future. I couldn't say I can really understand the logic out of your comments, but happy to see that Buddhism Dharma did melt into your mind. Let's start from precious human boday, impermanence of life, sufferings of reincanation and cause and effects.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|班玛陈来藏传佛教文化交流中心

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 19:44 , Processed in 0.088036 second(s), 20 queries .